Sunday, July 24, 2011

no sleep

This has been the theme song to my life for the past month or so.

So it looks like this night life/no sleep lifestyle has finally caught up to me, because I woke up around 2 P.M. yesterday with my head throbbing and my throat feeling like somebody shot a flamethrower through it. I haven't been this sick in quite awhile! My day consisted of laying on the couch watching movies and sleep, lots and lots of sleeeep. I actually just woke up around 9 or so.

Luckily for me, my immune system is pretty damn strong, if I may say so myself, because I feel tons better than I did when I woke up yesterday afternoon! My internal body temperature is almost normal, my headache isn't quite as bad, and my throat feels like its ready for a big bowl of pho or something, hahah. The only thing that's bugging me right now is my stomach, which has been aching for the past couple of hours; its fine if I'm sitting or laying down, but as soon as I stand up, the pain kicks in. Must've been something I ate...

Right now Kris is telling me a story on AIM, and I just killed about 3/4ths of my battery from talking on the phone with my good friend. I'm kind of hungry, I think I might eat a bowl of cereal. All in all, I'm pretty energetic right now! I'll probably end up staying up until 4 or 5 again, even though I probably shouldn't. I feel like watching some kung-fu movies, lol. Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment