Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Worldwide.

I usually blog laaaaate at night, just as I'm about to go to sleep, but I'm actually sleeping early tonight for a change. Why, you ask? Because I'm going to Intel tomorrow!

It's been a little over a month since I've stopped working at Pinkberry, but one of my coworkers texted me last week; she told me that there's a big catering event coming up at Intel and asked if I wanted to tag along, and being the geek that I am, I just couldn't deny the opportunity to visit the headquarters of the biggest CPU maker in the world. Unfortunately, that also means I've gotta be up bright and early and five in the morning tomorrow to head to the store and prepare. But hey, at least I'm sleeping before midnight for a change! I think I'm slowly becoming a morning person.

I love traveling. I just love seeing new places and trying new things in general; I've got a pretty damn loooooooooong list of eateries and food joints around the Bay Area that I'd very much like to try one day! Along with other places, of course: mountaintops, sea cliffs, city lights, I want to see it all. My parents are thinking about going to Vietnam sometime in August, and as much as I'd like to come with them and visit my family on other side of the Pacific, some of whom I haven't seen since I was six years old, I think I would much rather stay here in the States and spend those two weeks just traveling up and down the California coastline, sampling what life has to offer and taking in the sun and the sights. The world is my oyster, and I eat them raw.


Sorry for the random tangent. Alright, off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment